MakerBot® Replicator® Mini Compact 3D Printer
Unleash Creativity with the Educational and Useful MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
The educational and useful MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer provides easy, affordable and portable 3D printing.
Transform a small desk in your home or classroom into an exciting learning center.
Educate students how to think, imagine, create, and print in 3D, while preparing them for the jobs of the future.
Create opportunities for children to bond with parents, siblings, classmates, and teachers. Choose from over 465,000 free, pre-designed, and ready-to-print educational, entertaining, and useful 3D models
on MakerBot Thingiverse.
And it’s portable – take it where you need it.
• Easy, affordable and portable 3D printing.
• Simple. Convenient. With everything you need to get started.
• Transforms a small desk in your home or classroom into an exciting learning center.
• Educates students how to think, imagine, create, craft and print in 3D, while preparing them for the jobs of the future.
• Fifth Generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use.
• Start printing right away with virtually no learning curve.
• Creates opportunities for students to bond with parents, siblings, classmates, and teachers.
• Create and print models directly from your tablet or smartphone using MakerBot PrintShop™.
• Portable – take it where you need it.
• Access the MakerBot 3D Ecosystem, a growing, synergetic ecosystem of products, materials, software, accessories, services, and content that integrate seamlessly with each other to provide a satisfying MakerBot experience.
• PRINT TECHNOLOGY: FUSED DEPOSITION MODELING
• BUILD VOLUME: 3.9L X 3.9W X 4.9H IN
[10.0L X 10.0W X 12.5H CM;], 76 CUBIC INCHES [1,250 CUBIC CENTIMETERS]
• LAYER RESOLUTION: 200 MICRONS
• FILAMENT DIAMETER: 0.069 IN [1.75 MM]
• FILAMENT COMPATIBILITY: MAKERBOT PLA FILAMENT SMALL SPOOL 0.5 LB [.2 KG]
• NOZZLE DIAMETER: 00.015 IN [.4 MM]
• PRINT FILE TYPE: .MAKERBOT
• AMBIENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 60-‐78°F [:15-‐26°C]
• STORAGE TEMPERATURE 32-‐100°F [:0-‐38°C]
• PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 11.6L X 12.2W X 15.0H IN [29.5L X 31.0W X 38.1H CM]
• SHIPPING BOX: 15.3L X 15.6W X 20.8H IN [38.7L X 39.7W X 52.7H CM]
• PRODUCT WEIGHT: 18 LBS [8 KG]
• SHIPPING WEIGHT (INCLUDES ACCESSORY KIT): 22LBS [10 KG]
• CONSTRUCTION: PC ABS WITH POWDER-‐COATED STEEL REINFORCEMENT
• BUILD SURFACE: INJECTION MOLDED ACRYLIC
• STEPPER MOTORS: 1.8° STEP ANGLE WITH 1/16 MICRO-‐STEPPING
• XY POSITIONING PRECISION: 0.0004 IN [11 MICRONS]
• Z POSITIONING PRECISION: 0.0001 IN [2.5 MICRONS]
• SOFTWARE BUNDLE: MAKERBOT DESKTOP SOFTWARE
• SUPPORTED FILE TYPES: STL, OBJ, THING, MAKERBOT
• OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS (7+), MAC OS X (10.7+); LINUX (UBUNTU 12.04+, FEDORA 19+)
• ELECTRICAL POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100–240VAC; 0.75-‐0.41A; 50–60 HZ; 100W
• CONNECTIVITY: WI-‐FI, USB
• CAMERA RESOLUTION: 320 X 240